Natalie Charalambous










Natalie Charalambous is a professional model. Natalie was born in South Africa but moved to the Gold Coast in Australia when she was 6 years old. Miss Natalie Charalambous is a Sydney based International Glamour Model! Natalie has featured in MAXIM, Ralph, ZOO, M! magazine, FHM and many more!

Natalie says: I am a confident, outgoing, professional and reliable person who always gives 110% to the job in hand. I am a team player and love the opportunities that modeling and promotions can bring; meeting new people, networking, travelling and attending different events. I’m currently completing my certificate three and four in fitness. I absolutely love the gym and all aspects of health and fitness. I always try keep in my best shape possible so that I’m ready to undertake any modeling/ promotional/extras job. I was born in South Africa on December 22, 1989. I moved to the Gold Coast with my family when I was just 6 years old. I have an olive complexion which comes from my Cypriot background. I’m a very fun loving person who continuously loves taking on new exciting opportunities. I would really love to be doing more promotional work and photographic modeling, however I would be just as excited to undergo any extras or TV work.

Playboy


Comments