Brosome.com

Brosome.com


Kamila Mackowiak will leave your jaw on the floor

Posted: 06 Aug 2011 02:39 PM PDT

Holy cats!!! Believe it or not, the Polish supermodel bonanza continues on our site today with another bombshell from this country who goes by the name Kamila Mackowiak and looks like the definition of freaking awesome whenever she shows off her tight little body in all kinds of skimpy poses.

One look at any of the following photos and you’ll fall for her instantly! Not only does she look screaming hot in all these photos but I think she looks a bit like Sara Jean Underwood, a blonde cutie with the right curves in all the right places, almost the same haircut, look and smile as well. I hope I’m not the only one who sees that. Damn, totally smoking hot!

So… here’s Polish equivalent to Sara Jean Underwood, the uber hot Kamila Mackowiak, looking drop dead sexy in sexy lingerie and bikinis for Lupo Line. In case your weekend was going to be pretty boring, these photos will surely make it a lot more interesting. Enjoy and.. have a good weekend!

Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 1 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 2 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 3 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 4 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 5 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 6 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 7 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 8 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 9 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 10 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 11 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 12 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 13 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 14 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 15 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 16 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 17 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 18 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 19 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 20 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 21 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 22 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 23 Kamila Mackowiak Lupoline 24

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Kamila Mackowiak will leave your jaw on the floor

Related posts:

  1. Sara Jean Underwood is back in skimpy lingerie
  2. Sara Jean Underwood looking like an American Icon
  3. Sara Jean Underwood in lingerie will melt your eyeballs!

Alice Panikian in sexy lingerie will make you faint

Posted: 06 Aug 2011 01:52 PM PDT

Bulgarian-born Canadian hottie Alice Panikian may not be a name, or a face, that you recognize, but she’s bound to be really popular any moment now and this amazing little photoshoot for La Senza should be reason enough. I don’t have a clue exactly how old these photos are, I just know I’ve drooled like a fool right after I’ve clicked on the first photo with this peach.

I think these are some of the sultriest photos I’ve seen lately and it’s not just because she has a body close to perfection but it’s all because of that mesmerizing look that Alice is giving to the camera. Apparently back in 2006 she was crowned Miss Universe Canada but if she really wants our full and undivided attention, posing in sexy lingerie is exactly what she should do.

Ok, so… that’s all I had to say, I guess. I think I’m going to click on these photos once again right after I’ll publish this article because good god, this peach is a treat for our eyes! Enjoy!

Alice Panikian la senza 1 Alice Panikian la senza 2 Alice Panikian la senza 3 Alice Panikian la senza 4 Alice Panikian la senza 5 Alice Panikian la senza 6 Alice Panikian la senza 7 Alice Panikian la senza 8 Alice Panikian la senza 9 Alice Panikian la senza 10 Alice Panikian la senza 11 Alice Panikian la senza 12 Alice Panikian la senza 13 Alice Panikian la senza 14 Alice Panikian la senza 15 Alice Panikian la senza 16 Alice Panikian la senza 17 Alice Panikian la senza 18 Alice Panikian la senza 19 Alice Panikian la senza 20 Alice Panikian la senza 21 Alice Panikian la senza 22 Alice Panikian la senza 23 Alice Panikian la senza 24 Alice Panikian la senza 25 Alice Panikian la senza 26 Alice Panikian la senza 27 Alice Panikian la senza 28 Alice Panikian la senza 29 Alice Panikian la senza 30 Alice Panikian la senza 31 Alice Panikian la senza 32 Alice Panikian la senza 33

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Alice Panikian in sexy lingerie will make you faint

Related posts:

  1. 24 SFW Photos of one of UK’s hottest models: Alice Goodwin
  2. Raica Oliveira in sexy lingerie is drool inducing
  3. Laura Dore is so hot you may actually faint

This has to be turned into a TV series!

Posted: 06 Aug 2011 01:23 PM PDT

Proof that Chrissy Teigen is super hottie perfection!

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 03:30 PM PDT

It’s been a long, long time since we’ve had the pleasure of gawking at SI supermodel Chrissy Teigen, but she’s making up for her hiatus with this brand spanking new photoshoot for Esquire’s awesome “Me in My Place” campaign.  Whoa, I don’t even know if I can find the right words to describe this amazing little photoshoot.

Here she is looking bodacious as ever and prancing around her place in a bunch of skimpy outfits that will make you squirm in your chair. I’ve already drooled over many photos with Chrissy from the comfort of her home thanks to her endless pictures posted on Twitter but this shoot is at a totally different level.

Even though she’s not showing off too much of her perfect little body in these pictures, the tease factor is at around nine and her hotness gets a ten from me. I’m already volunteering through this article for a private tour of her house. Pick me, pick me!

Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 1 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 2 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 3 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 4 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 5 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 6 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 7 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 8 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 9 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 10 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 11 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 12 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 13 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 14 Chrissy Teigen Me in My Place 15

[via Esquire]

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Proof that Chrissy Teigen is super hottie perfection!

Related posts:

  1. Chrissy Teigen kicks off the daily links
  2. Blake Lively looks like a freaking super hottie!
  3. Elisandra Tomacheski looking super adorable

Comments