Brosome.com

Brosome.com


Check out these 20 Hilarious First World Problems

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 09:03 AM PDT

Oh boy, first world problems.

Even though we live in one of those good, first world countries, and we probably have everything we need to be happy we still have minor problems and complaints that will make people from other countries to roll their eyes at.

Here are a couple of hilarious first world problems discovered by our intern on a subreddit dedicated to these inconveniences.

  • I took a fake shit at work ten minutes ago to play on my smart phone but now I actually have to shit. Now everyone is going to think I have Diarrhea.
  • My children and I are cold and starving. Guess I’ll get up and turn down the ac once the pizza guy gets here.
  • My girlfriend cheated on me, but I only listen to dubstep, so I don’t have any passive aggressive lyrics to post as my facebook status.
  • I didn’t have a shitty childhood, so I can’t turn my pain into art.
  • I forgot to bring my phone with me when I went to poop and I was bored the entire time.
  • My smartphone changes “lol” to “LOL” making me sound more amused than I actually am.
  • I hit ‘dismiss’ instead of ‘snooze’ so now I have to actually wake up
  • I was filling in a form online and they didn’t put “United States” at the top of the country drop-down.
  • I use Google Chrome, so my lack of need to go to the actual Google domain causes me to miss most of the special occasion logos.
  • My smartphone auto-corrects “shit is legit” to “shit is legitimate”, severely reducing my street credibility.
  • I sometimes worry that I won’t live long enough to ride a cloned dinosaur.
  • I want to read in the bathtub but I’m afraid my book would electrocute me.
  • My hand is too fat to shove into the Pringles container so I am forced to tilt it.
  • I parked my Lexus in cement and everyone is taking pictures instead of helping me.
  • My mom makes us clean the house BEFORE the cleaning ladies come so that they don’t think we’re dirty.
  • I was out of extra virgin olive oil, so I had to cook my breakfast with slutty olive oil.
  • Google maps hasn’t driven by my house since I repainted and landscaped.
  • I forgot to take my iPod to the gym, so had to exercise with no music like some sort of 1930′s strongman.
  • The documentary I’m watching isn’t narrated by Morgan Freeman.
  • I switched lanes because I thought the other one was faster. It wasn’t.

For more go to reddit.com/r/firstworldproblems

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Check out these 20 Hilarious First World Problems

Related posts:

  1. Houston, we had some problems!
  2. 40 Damn Funny Texts and Smartphone Fails
  3. Our World Cup 2010 Favorites

Shane Van Der Westhuizen is sexy from head to toe

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 08:09 AM PDT

Most of you guys probably don’t have a clue who Shane Van Der Westhuizen is, but.. I remember her really, really well, probably because her name is a bit weird and you just can’t forget it. Even though her name sounds a bit Dutch, this peach is a South African bombshell and we’ve previously seen and featured her here with a couple of jaw dropping shots from last year’s swimwear issue from the South African SI.

Now, after about a year, she’s finally back in our attention with another wonderful photoshoot, this time in naughty lingerie for.. Bon Prix. It’s a special Oktoberfest-themed lingerie and here she is looking like a drop dead sexy little minx in these gorgeous lingerie pieces.

She looks as sexy and stunning as I remember and I have to say thanks to the guys and gals from BonPrix for picking this peach to model for them. I don’t know whose idea it was but it was obviously freaking brilliant. Enjoy!

Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 1 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 2 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 3 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 4 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 5 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 6 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 7 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 8 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 9 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 10 Shane Van Der Westhuizen BonPrix 11

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Shane Van Der Westhuizen is sexy from head to toe

Related posts:

  1. Shane van der Westhuizen is hotter than her name!
  2. Analu Campos looking drop dead sexy from head to toe
  3. Hello! Jenna Pietersen looking so cute you'll squirm

Sebastian Vettel became youngest F1 double champion

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 07:48 AM PDT

The 24 year old Red Bull driver and current world champion in Formula 1, Sebastian Vettel, managed to win his second, back-to-back, Formula 1 title by finishing on the third place in the Japanese Grand Prix over the weekend. He only needed one point to become champion once again and ended up with 14 more than required becoming Formula One’s youngest double world champion in history.

Vettel started from pole position the race for the 12th time in 15 races this season and wanted to end the championship race with a victory even though he needed just one point to secure the title but McLaren’s Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso managed to overtake him during the race. Button won the race but only managed to increase his lead from Alonso a bit for the 2nd place in the driver’s table.

The German driver dominated this season like his hero, Michael Schumacher, used to do in the past, and even though F1 fans out there are pretty sad because this championship race ended so fast, it’s all because of this guy’s wicked racing skills and probably thanks to an insanely good car from Red Bull.

Last year Vettel has won the title against the odds in the final race of the season  after not having led the championship at any stage until the very end but this year Sebastian led straight from start with nine wins and 14 podium finishes.

F1 Grand Prix of Japan - Race F1 Grand Prix of Japan - Race F1 Grand Prix of Japan - Race F1 Grand Prix of Japan - Race Sebastian Vettel Sebastian Vettel Sebastian Vettel, Jenson Button, Fernando Alonso Sebastian Vettel Sebastian Vettel Jenson Button, Jessica Michibata Fernando Alonso, Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel F1 Grand Prix of Japan - Race

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Sebastian Vettel became youngest F1 double champion

Related posts:

  1. Sebastian Vettel won the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
  2. Fernando Alonso claims victory at Silverstone
  3. Ferrari rocked the first race of the F1 season

Cora Skinner in swimwear will knock your socks off!

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 07:19 AM PDT

We’re moving on with a girl you’ve probably never heard of, a hot brunette model from LA who goes by the name Cora Skinner and has the right curves in all the right places to make us all drool. I didn’t knew who she is either, but my friend Google helped me a bit and told me that she was featured in Maxim a while ago and apparently she became pretty popular for dating a reality tv star.

That’s not enough to get my full attention but these brand spanking new swimwear photos with her were just I needed to feature this hottie on our site. So my friends.. here’s brunette bombshell Cora Skinner looking all kinds of hot in this swimwear photoshoot for the newest collection from Lady Lux and.. more.

Now seeing Cora in a these photos from Lady Lux was already a jaw dropper, but since I’ve Googled her and discovered more photos with this peach, we’ve added even more bikini photos with her. There’s just something extra naughty/sultry about seeing her in a sexy bikini that will surely make you remember this girl’s name. Time to click on the sexy thumbnails!

Cora Skinner swimwear 1 Cora Skinner swimwear 2 Cora Skinner swimwear 3 Cora Skinner swimwear 4 Cora Skinner swimwear 5 Cora Skinner swimwear 6 Cora Skinner swimwear 7 Cora Skinner swimwear 8 Cora Skinner swimwear 9 Cora Skinner swimwear 10 Cora Skinner swimwear 11 Cora Skinner swimwear 12 Cora Skinner swimwear 13 Cora Skinner swimwear 14 Cora Skinner swimwear 15 Cora Skinner swimwear 16 Cora Skinner swimwear 17 Cora Skinner swimwear 18 Cora Skinner swimwear 19 Cora Skinner swimwear 20 Cora Skinner swimwear 21 Cora Skinner swimwear 22 Cora Skinner swimwear 23 Cora Skinner swimwear 24 Cora Skinner swimwear 25 Cora Skinner swimwear 26 Cora Skinner swimwear 27 Cora Skinner swimwear 28 Cora Skinner swimwear 29 Cora Skinner swimwear 30 Cora Skinner swimwear 31 Cora Skinner swimwear 32 Cora Skinner swimwear 33

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Cora Skinner in swimwear will knock your socks off!

Related posts:

  1. Ana Hickmann is going to knock your socks off!
  2. Or Grossman in sexy swimwear will knock your teeth out
  3. Jessica Hart in lingerie will knock your freaking socks off

Everybody be cool, this is Chuck Norris’ apprentice

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 06:47 AM PDT

Wow, Adriana Lima unleashes her hotness once again

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 06:17 AM PDT

Alright guys, are you ready to kick off a new week !? Yes? Good, ’cause I’m ready as well. We’ve been drooling over Adriana Lima‘s groovy little body and rollercoaster curves since.. forever, and some of us have been even calling her the sexiest woman in the world in the last decade and… today we’ve got just another batch of wonderful lingerie photos with this peach.

Here’s Adriana Lima prancing around in skimpy lingerie for Victoria’s Secret once again, this time for the company’s online catalog or something. I think I might have seen some of these photos before but.. who cares? she’s so hot that no matter how many times I gush over a couple of photos with her, I’d still do it again, and again, and again..

Now if this amazing collection of photos won’t convince you that Adriana Lima’s hotness is like wine, gets better with age.. then I don’t know what will. I know she looked amazing when she was 20 and now 30 is the 20 because she’s still freaking amazing and makes us say “woohoo” any time we get to see a couple of new pics with her. Enjoy!

Adriana Lima VS new 1 Style: "taytaylovesthaboys" Style: "taytaylovesthaboys" Adriana Lima VS new 4 Adriana Lima VS new 5 Adriana Lima VS new 6 Adriana Lima VS new 7 Adriana Lima VS new 8 Adriana Lima VS new 9 Style: "disable" Style: "disable" Adriana Lima VS new 12 Adriana Lima VS new 13 Adriana Lima VS new 14 Style: "taytaylovesthaboys" Adriana Lima VS new 16 Style: "taytaylovesthaboys" Style: "Alexi" Adriana Lima VS new 19 Adriana Lima VS new 20 Adriana Lima VS new 21 Adriana Lima VS new 22 Style: "disable" Adriana Lima VS new 24 Adriana Lima VS new 25 Adriana Lima VS new 26 Adriana Lima VS new 27 Adriana Lima VS new 28 Style: "disable" Adriana Lima VS new 30 Adriana Lima VS new 31 Adriana Lima VS new 32 Adriana Lima VS new 33 Adriana Lima VS new 34 Adriana Lima VS new 35 Adriana Lima VS new 36 Adriana Lima VS new 37 Adriana Lima VS new 38 Adriana Lima VS new 39 Adriana Lima VS new 40 Adriana Lima VS new 41 Adriana Lima VS new 42 Adriana Lima VS new 43 Style: "7761_20_6E_045" Adriana Lima VS new 45 Style: "7761_10_6E_028" Adriana Lima VS new 47 Adriana Lima VS new 48 Adriana Lima VS new 49 Style: "7761_10_6E_028" Adriana Lima VS new 51 Style: "7642_04_6B_110" Adriana Lima VS new 53 Adriana Lima VS new 54 Adriana Lima VS new 55 Adriana Lima VS new 56 Adriana Lima VS new 57 Adriana Lima VS new 58 Adriana Lima VS new 59 Adriana Lima VS new 60 Adriana Lima VS new 61 Style: "EH_RingFlash_02" Style: "EH_RingFlash_02" Style: "DISABLE" Adriana Lima VS new 65 Adriana Lima VS new 66 Adriana Lima VS new 67 Adriana Lima VS new 68 Adriana Lima VS new 69

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Wow, Adriana Lima unleashes her hotness once again

Related posts:

  1. Adriana Lima looking as drop dead sexy as usual
  2. Adriana Lima looking like perfection personified
  3. As you all know… Adriana Lima is totally drop dead sexy

Paz De La Huerta is here with the daily links

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 05:19 PM PDT

Paz De La Huerta tries her best to Stays Classy in Esquire’s newest issue [GCeleb]
Here are Five Surefire Methods To Make-Out With A Chick At a Bar [Brobible]
Sexcellent: How to Merengue, Salsa, & Tango With Tony Tango [Peeperz]
A Party Girl Named Breezie Stardust Help Celebrates Properly [Caveman]

Meet Caroline Celico. You know, the footballer Kaka’s WAG [ExtraMustard]
Desperate Housewives Ladies in these Season 8 Promo Pictures [DJMick]
Miranda Kerr naked for Harper’s Bazaar Australia (November 2011) [PHS]
Another small Tribute to Steve Jobs: 20 Cute girls with iPhones [Regretful]

Amrita Rao in: weekly feature of the Sexy Babes of Bollywood [Gunaxin]
Here’s Lauren Elise, a 24-year-old fresh face from Playboy [TeaseTDW]
This Video Is Worth A Revisit: Jessica's Daily Affirmations [NedHardy]
Enjoy Over 100 Hot Pics of the Ridiculous Cindy Billewicz.. [Moondog]

Check out 9 Ridiculously Awful Touchdown Celebrations [TotalProSports]
Weekend ideas: this chick's holden' an axe + more cool pics [TheBrigade]
This collection of hot girls in the wild is pretty damn great [DoubleViking]
FIND HER! Canucks Chick Unleashes Rack Attack At 2011 Opener [Busted]

Kendall Jenner has Inappropriate Swimsuit Pics. We like that. [CelebJihad]
Hope Solo Nude in ESPN's The Body Issue. I’d love to score with her [Yeeeah]
Ashley Green Is the Picture of Health. Looks great doing so [TheBlemish]
Girls Celebrate The 2012 Hooters Calendar @ Hotters in NYC [MoeJackson]

Subscribe to Brosome's Feed to get constant updates of our Awesome Posts!

© Brosome - Awesome stuff for Bros! | Permalink to Paz De La Huerta is here with the daily links

Related posts:

  1. Maite Perroni kicks off the daily links
  2. Arianny Celeste brings the daily links!
  3. Danica Thrall brings the daily links

Comments